Emollient and Gentle Cleanser / Exfoliator in one….
Pure Anago paste is one of REMEDICa’s best selling products and now it is incorporated into the Richesse Scrub formula as an effective, skin nourishing cleanser… a gentle “Cleansing & Exfoliating” scrub for face and body, that benefits even the most dry or sensitive skin.
Formulated using traditional organic black soap (Anago) from West Africa, which is one of the most pure and organic compounded products available. The unique blend of organic shea nut butter, banana leaf, cocoa butter, coconut oil, honey, Tanzanian Baobab, licorice and aloe vera extracts and the natural cleansing agent of soapwort and yucca herb work to soothe and gently cleanse the skin leaving it soft and super smooth. And it’s kind enough to use on your face…simply by adding water. Massage the scrub with a little or large amount of water in your palm then lightly massage the smoothed crystals over the face.
- Large 500g bathroom safe container,
- West African Fair Trade, organic Anago (African Black Soap), Baobab & Shea Butter,
- A genuinely 100% natural & organic cleansing and enzymatically rich compound loaded with natural cleansing saponins such as yucca, licorice, soapwart and aloe,
- Light invigorating fragrance of Aniseed, Vanilla Oleoresin and skin safe distilled Orange
- Free from ethoxylates, parabens, amines, sulphates, formaldehyde donors, mineral oil
- Preservatives: Food Grade (GRAS) only.
Suitable for all skin (except broken skin or acne—please refer to the pure Anago paste for a non abrasive cleanse).
For the Body: Scoop a small amount in cup of hand and apply in circular motion to dry or semi dry skin then rinse.
For the Face: Scoop a small amount in cup of hand with extra water until desired consistency/creaminess is achieved then apply to facial skin. Rinse.
Cleanser & Exfoliant in one for all skin types rich in nature’s cleansing saponins—FREE of any synthetic foaming Agents. This creamy formula leaves skin feeling soft, supple & smooth without leaving any greasy after feel. Popular with both men and women.
- Contains the natural skin nurturing saponins of Licorice, Yucca and Soapwort providing extra care to the skin’s surface and helps to heal, protect and boost recovery of skin post cleansing,
- Extra water binding provided by organic honey (one of nature’s great hydrators) to sooth and help skin feel supple and radiant,
- High amounts of Alpha and Beta-carotene, amino acids and other nutrients found within Tanzanian Baobab oil makes this a stand out skin care product…cleansing while encouraging regeneration.
#Anago [Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter , Elaeis Guineensis, Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Plantago major (Plantain) Leaf], #Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Maris Sal, Oryza sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) leaf extract (and) oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, Glycine soja, *Saponaria (Saponaria officinalis) Extract (and) Aqua, *Cera Alba, *Honey, Glycerin, Sodium Lactate, Behentrimonium. methosulfate (and) Cetearyl alcohol, Algin, Hyhdroxylpropyl Starch Phosphate (and) Tapioca Denpun, Styrax benzoin (Benzoin), Tococpherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oleoresin Extract, Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Oil, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol. Food Grade Preservatives: Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
(*)Denotes organic / certified organic ingredients
(#)Denotes organic Fair Trade sourced ingredients
PRODUCT CARE: For longer life of product, keep container closed at all times to avoid dehydration. Occasionally rinse closed container under water to remove any salt residue.